In the final lesson I wish to provide you with some more useful German Adjectives which don’t really belong to any of the earlier mentioned groups. That however doesn’t make them any less important! Remember to learn them together with their opposites/antonyms and see under the table for examples of how to use them in German sentences!
German Adjectives Part 5 – Other important adjectives
Learn with the Video!
Here are some more examples with the above listed German adjectives:
- . Die Schokolade ist sehr süß. Die Zitrone ist sehr sauer.
- In der Grundschule ist alles einfach. An der Uni ist aber alles schwierig.
- . Ist das richtig oder falsch?
- The chocolate is very sweet. The lemon is very sour.
- In primary school, everything is easy. But at uni everything is hard.
- Is that right or wrong?